robtwinem

runner

I live in Bristol UK horror dark fiction and crime are my books of choice and when not reading I like to run

Career of Evil
Progress: 85 %
Professional Reader 50 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published

An excellent crime series

Dark Water - Robert Bryndza

The third in the excellent Erika Foster series by an author who is fast becoming one of my favourite writers of crime fiction. Following a successful drugs recovery operation  in a long forgotten London quarry the skeletal remains of a young girl Jessica Collins comes to the attention of the detectives. This young blameless girl disappeared some 26 years ago and now some painful questions and long forgotten memories need to be revisited in order to give some closure to the family. What starts off as a relatively simple case becomes ever more complicated when evidence points in the most unexpected direction, and more blood will be shed before the unbelievable truth is known.

What a superb read with a great central character in Detective Erika Foster; a feisty and determined woman who will leave no stone uncovered in her attempt to discover the truth because at the heart of this story a young innocent girl paid the ultimate price.